Hotel Info

GSLS Special Room Rate


+ Resort Fee



  • Wifi in your room
  • 2 bottles of water
  • Unlimited fitness center access 
  • 2 for 1 tickets to Laugh Factory (Sun-Thurs)
  • 2 for 1 cocktails at Biscayne from 5-8 PM
  • Printing of boarding pass

Use the coupon code


Reserve before December 29 to receive the special rate.
*Rate only applies as long as rooms are available at the hotel.*

Call to Reserve


Travel Info

To obtain a letter of invitation to attend the Global Specialty Lens Symposium, please send your e-mail request to and include:

- Full name, credentials
- Address including Country
- Passport number if required by your country

Do I need a visa to travel to the United States?

You do not need a visa to enter the United States if:
  • Your country participates in the Visa Waiver Program and
  • You possess a valid machine-readable passport and
  • You plan to stay in the United States for 90 days or fewer
You do need a visa to enter the United States if:
  • Your country does not participate in the Visa Waiver Program or
  • Your country does participate in the Visa Waiver Program but you do not possess a valid machine-readable passport or
  • You plan to stay in the United States for 90 days or more

Visa Waiver Program

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of 35 countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business, for 90 days or fewer, without obtaining a nonimmigrant visa: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Malta, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and The United Kingdom

ESTA: New Entry Procedures for VWP Countries

On Jan. 12, 2009 the U.S. Department of Homeland Security enacted the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). This new entry program requires nationals from Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries to register before traveling to the U.S., and will replace the I-94W form previously used by some travelers.

In order to obtain an ESTA, travelers will need to submit information including their name, birth date, passport number, flight number and U.S. destination address. Each ESTA will be valid for up to two years and will allow visitors unlimited travel to the U.S. during that period. Note that ESTAs will not be issued to any traveler whose passport will expire within six months of the application for an ESTA. Obtain an ESTA now.

Residents of Canada, Mexico and Bermuda

Passports/Proof of Citizenship

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) requires all citizens of the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Bermuda who are traveling by air, land or sea to present a valid passport (or other WHTI-compliant documents) to enter or re-enter the United States.

Visa Procedures

Most international Annual Meeting attendees will need to secure a visitor visa.
  • Consult the U.S. Department of State Visa Home page for detailed information about visa procedures
  • Find the nearest U.S. Embassy or consulate
  • Fill out an electronic visa application that you can print and take to your visa interview
Stay Connected
Conference Director
Maureen Trusky, CMP